SARAWAK MM2H (S-MM2H) PROGRAM
Financial Requirements for main applicant above 30 years of age or above, choose one category only :
|INCOME CATEGORY||FIXED DEPOSIT CATEGORY|
|Before Submission (income requirements at submission are only for application purposes & NOT required for the future) :
Show a minimum RM10,000 (couple) or RM7,000 (single) equivalent of combined average monthly income in the last 6 months (salary, pension, dividends, rental, interest etc).
|Before Submission (a bank account will be opened in person when in Sarawak) :
place RM300,000 (couple) or RM150,000 (single) fixed deposit in a bank in Malaysia, you can withdraw 40% after 1 year (T&C apply).
Additional requirements for aged below 50:
For aged 40-49 years old – Either investment in property (RM600,000 in Kuching, RM500,000 in other areas) OR have children enrolled in an educational institution in Sarawak.
For aged 30-39 years old – Must have children enrolled in an educational institution in Sarawak.
Important points to consider:
- If outside MALAYSIA then you can only apply under income only category
- Ten (10) Years Renewable.
- Minimum 15 days stay per year in SARAWAK by main applicant spouse but can stay anywhere in MALAYSIA
- Approval may take between 3-4 Months
- Medical Insurance done before submission if in SARAWAK
- VISA fee at RM90 per person year
- No Government processing fees