SARAWAK MM2H (S-MM2H) Financial Requirements for main applicant 30 years of age or above, both requirements below must be fulfilled :
|INCOME or LIQUID FUNDS REQUIREMENT||FIXED DEPOSIT REQUIREMENT|
Before Submission (income or liquid funds requirements at submission are only for application purposes & NOT required for the future) :
Show a minimum RM10,000 (couple) or RM7,000 (single) equivalent of combined average monthly income in the last 6 months (salary, pension, dividends, rental, interest etc).
Show a minimum RM100,000 (couple) or RM50,000 (single) equivalent of combined liquid funds in the last 6 months (bank accounts, stocks, investments, pensions etc).
Before or after Submission (a bank account will be opened in person when in Sarawak) :
place RM300,000 (couple) or RM150,000 (single) fixed deposit in a bank in Malaysia, you can withdraw 40% after 1 year (T&C apply)
Additional requirements for aged below 50:
For aged 40-49 years old – Either investment in property (RM600,000 in Kuching, RM500,000 in other areas) OR have children enrolled in an educational institution in Sarawak.
For aged 30-39 years old – Must have children enrolled in an educational institution in Sarawak.
Important points to consider:
- If outside MALAYSIA then you can only apply under income only category
- Ten (10) Years Renewable.
- Minimum 30 days stay per year in SARAWAK by main applicant spouse but can stay anywhere in MALAYSIA
- Approval may take between 4-6 Months
- Medical Insurance done before submission if in SARAWAK
- VISA fee at RM500 per person year
- No Government processing fees