MM2H Visa Permit – How To Apply
Get ready to join “ Malaysia My Second Home Program”
Step 1. Submit an Online Enquiry or Email us
- Receive our official MM2H Information Pack including details of our Company & Services.
- Provide initial documents required to check for eligibility for the MM2H program.
- An advance processing fee of $USD100 is payable, refundable from the application fee.
Step 2. Submit your documents for application,
- Documents required:
Letter of Application from the main applicant
- Resume/ CV of the main applicant
- 1 Set of MM2H Application Forms – for each person
- 4 Coloured Passport Size Photographs – for each person
- Copy of Passport Main Page and Malaysian visa page – for each person
- Certified True copy of Marriage Certificate (for Applicants with spouse)
- Certified True copy of Birth Certificates (for children only)
- Certified True copy of latest 3 months bank statements or other financial documents showing liquid funds
- Certified True copy of latest 3 months bank statements showing income as deposits into a personal bank account
- Certified True copy of latest 3 months copies of pay slip, pension slip or income statement
- Criminal Clearance Letter/Certificate from government agency – Police report from country of residence or citizenship
(FOR ALL APPLICANTS)
All copies must be certified TRUE COPIES OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS by EMBASSY / HIGH COMMISSION/ NOTARY PUBLIC.
Note: we can provide the certification without requiring your original documents.
Step 3. Approval letter issued by Immigration
Step 4. You arrive in Malaysia.
Step 5. We submit the supplementary documents to Immigration Department
- FD Certificate – Open a fixed deposit account with any bank in Malaysia.
- Medical Certificate – Possess a valid health insurance policy for Malaysia.
- Medical Report – Medical check up done with local Doctor.
- We will assist and advise you in obtaining all these requirements.
Step 6. Get endorsement of Malaysia My Second Home MM2H Visa Stamp in passport
- Issuing visa fees payable
- Duration of the Pass is based on your passport validity
- We will get the visa stamping done at the Immigration Department
All Done !!!
Ready to get started
Send an online enquiry now & you will receive a Free MM2H or S-MM2H Info