MM2H Visa Permit Requirements
Applicants are required to comply with the following financial criteria upon successful submission of their MM2H application.
|AGE||LIQUID ASSETS||MONTHLY INCOME||FIXED DEPOSIT|
|50+||RM 350,000||RM 10,000||RM 150,000|
|50-||RM 500,000||RM 10,000||RM 300,000|
Successful applicants are required to comply with the following financial Fixed Deposit placements upon receipt of
the conditional approval letter from Malaysia Immigration Department.
Aged Below 50 years
- Open a fixed deposit account of RM RM 300,000.
- After a period of one year, the participant can withdraw up to RM 150,000.
- Must maintain a minimum balance of RM 150,000 from second year on-wards and throughout stay in Malaysia under this Malaysia My Second Home programme.
Aged Above 50 years
- Open a fixed deposit account of RM 150,000.
- After a period of one year, participant who fulfills the fixed deposit criteria can withdraw up to RM 50,000.
- Participant must maintain a minimum balance of RM 100,000 from the second year on-wards and throughout his/her stay in Malaysia under this MM2H programme.
- Successful applicants need to open their fixed deposits in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) only.
- Participants need to obtain approval from Ministry of Tourism before proceeding to withdraw the fixed deposit.
- Participants under this program may withdraw their entire fixed deposit anytime should they decide to terminate their stay in Malaysia under this program. However, they must obtain prior approval from the Ministry of Tourism.
All applicants and their dependents (spouse and children) are required to submit a medical report from any private hospital / registered clinic in Malaysia after Approval.
Approved participants and dependents (spouse and children) must possess a valid medical insurance policy, which is applicable in Malaysia. If any applicants are above 59 years old then this requirement is waived. This is also required after approval.