Our MM2H Fees
|SCHEME A (Full MM2H)
* Limited to two (2) children with no extra fees otherwise RM500 extra per person.
MM2H consultation via Video Conferencing/Office @ USD$100 per 30-40 min session.
refundable upon submission of your MM2H application.
SCHEME A - FULL MM2H; Documentation, Submission & Post Approval Services (all included in fee).
- Provide latest and comprehensive information regarding the terms and conditions to applicants who are ready to join the MM2H Program.
- Provide our personal MyExpat MM2H Guideline on financial requirements for application process.
- Provide MyExpat MM2H Sample cover letters.
- Provide MyExpat MM2H Sample resume/CVs.
- Provide My Expat MM2H checklist for easy preparation of documents.
- Prepare application together with the required documents for submission to the Immigration/ Ministry of Tourism.
- This includes ensuring that the application form is properly filled up and all the required documents are attached and certified.
- Sign a Personal Bond with the Government of Malaysia to guarantee the good conduct of the participants throughout their stay in Malaysia under this program (if applicable).
- Inform clients about the status of their application until they receive the Conditional Approval letter from Immigration Department.
- Advice clients to come to Malaysia within 6 months from the date of approval of the Conditional Approval letter to fulfil all the required terms and conditions.
+ Post MM2H Application Services (all included in fee).
- Arrange for the transportation and accommodation for successful applicants upon the arrival in Malaysia (transportation and accommodation payable by applicant).
- Assist successful applicants to open a fixed deposit account.
- Arrange for medical insurance policy (we have an in-house Insurance Brokerage and can arrange policy immediately, payable by applicant).
- Arrange for medical report (payable by applicant, max RM300 PER PERSON).
- Alert participants on the types of incentives they can now apply under this program (House and Maid etc).
- Assist in arranging Insurance for car, house, personal and business etc.
Other Fees payable by applicant:
- Certification of your documents @ RM20 per page.
- MM2H visa fees @ RM500-550 PER PERSON per year (as per validity of each passport and depends on citizenship)
- Other visa fees @ RM500-550 pp (payable depending on citizenship)
- MM2H medical report @ RM300 PER PERSON.
- Health insurance depends on coverage and plan but you can provide your own.
Additional services - Other MM2H and Expatriate Services
- Application for AP for imported car/ Local MM2H car
- Application for housemaid
- Arrange to bring clients’ personal belongings to Malaysia
- Application for local driving license
- Application to register number plate and register car
- Arrange Medical Tourism
- Arrange Freight Forwarding
- Provide Property Investment consultancy
- Provide Business Consultancy
- Arrange setting up of Company Registration
General Terms & Conditions *
- 50% Payment is only due once eligibility has been confirmed and application is ready for submission.
- An Invoice will be generated upon a successful MM2H Submission to the MM2H Immigration Centre. An official Government Receipt will be issued.
- All payments are due within 7 days of receipt of Invoice sent to the applicant either via Email/ Fax/ Post/ In-person.
- Our Fees structure is subject to change at anytime without prior notice.
- If payment is not fully made then we reserve the right to cancel your application and/or not update you of any progress of your application until payment is fully settled or as agreed.
- My Expat will not be liable to refund the fee if the applicant refuses to proceed with an appeal and/or fails to provide additional documents as requested by MM2H.
- In the event of the applicant or any of the dependents losing their right on the MM2H visa, after being endorsed, because of being in breach of its terms & conditions, the personal bond which we have committed to will be payable by the applicant on demand from the government.
Appeal & Refund Policy:
- Appeals against rejections will be done free of charge in terms with the Ministry’s requirements.
- Refund will be given back in FULL after final rejection.
- If rejection is due to the applicants’ negligence, failure to provide correct, accurate or insufficient documents for application no refund will be given.
- If based on bank & income verification failure then too no refund will be given.
- No refunds will be entertained if the applicant has not fulfilled the Ministry’s terms, conditions requirements and procedures of the MM2H program.
- No refunds accepted if rejection based on Government Sanctions/regulations/change of requirements and/or Security failure etc towards an individual applicant or country.
NO REFUNDS GIVEN IF REJECTION BASED ON NEW CONDITIONS
INTRODUCED AFTER A SUBMISSION OR DURING PROCESSING
* All terms subject to change at any time via any form of email communication, whatsapp, phone etc.
Ready to get started
Send an online enquiry now & you will receive a Free MM2H or S-MM2H Info